Truffle mushroom risotto
500ml Yuan Collagen Soup
3 tbsp olive oil
200g portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
200g white mushroom, thinly sliced
1 large onion, diced
1 1/2 cup short grain rice
Sea salt and pepper to taste
3 slices truffle
2 tbsp finely chopped chives
2 tbsp finely chopped flat leaf parsely
3 tbsp butter
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. In a saucepan, warm Yuans Collagen Soup with some water, and set aside
2. Put 2 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
3. Stir in the mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are soft
4. Remove mushroom AND their liquid and set aside in a bowl
1. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to a skillet and stir in the onions. Cook for about a minute
2. Add rice, stirring to coat the rice with oil, for about 2 minutes
3. When rice has taken on a pale colour, pour in 1/2 cup of the collagen broth mixture you set aside earlier, until broth is absorbed by rice
4. Continue to add 1/2 cup at a time, until the liquid is fully absorbed and the rice is al dente (cover the rice during intervals, to avoid too much evaporation), this part should take about 15 to 20 mins (make sure you are occasionally stirring the rice in the pan to avoid the rice from getting burned).
5. Remove from heat and stir in mushrooms with liquid, butter, chives and parmesan.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and top with flat leaf parsley and truffle slices.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!